Airplane Birthday - A fun and easy idea to create the perfect airplane birthday party! Ideas for invitations, airplane cupcakes and more!

My beautiful boy turned 2! So it's been almost 2 months, but I'm excited to share her party with you. Asha loves airplanes. Before winter came, his favorite part of being outside was watching the planes fly by. We live right next to the airport so the planes fly a little lower here. As the planes went by, he would always stop what he was doing and say, "Planes!" and points to the sky. So beautiful! So I decided it would be nice to give him an airplane birthday. I know she will love it and she does!

Airplane Birthday

Airplane Birthday

I'm not one to do anything fancy, especially birthday parties. I made it simple, but delicious and perfect.

Personalised Airplane Birthday Party Decorations

This call was made using PicMonkey. It's very simple. For the clouds, I used a comic strip, (in the cover section) that looks like a cloud and used the eraser to erase the two small spots. I added the text and added the airplane with this clipart. I used Microsoft Publisher to add the flyer, but I think you can do it with PicMonkey.

I love how the cupcakes turned out! I also looked for ideas on the internet but I didn't find what I was looking for as a good baker, I make my own.

To help the airlines, we used this list to print a flight description sheet. I then covered it with a sheet of wax paper.

I melted blue candy melts and used the rolling pin to trace the outline with candy melts. Once it is fixed, you can easily remove it. Make sure you do more if you have free time. I find it helps to keep the candy airplane contour sheets in the freezer for 5 minutes before removing them to harden them. (Tip: Place a cookie sheet under the airplane description paper before you begin to describe the airplane.)

Airplane Birthday Cake Toppervintage Airplane Birthday Cake

For the cupcakes and frosting, I follow this recipe just changing the color of the frosting itself. Reserve 1 cup frosting for the cloud before adding the blue food coloring. Once the cupcakes are blue, use a piping bag fitted with a large round tip to create clouds. (You can also use a ziplock bag and snip off the corner a bit to use as a pasta bag.)

To decorate the table, I covered it with a blue tablecloth, then decorated it with cupcakes, the sign of my day and scattered on paper airplanes I cut out my figure using this technique.

Then using the Silhouette to cut out 2 large planes (using this technique) and freehand I cut out the other marks as well. I'm not good at freehand brushing, but I think it turned out well! I also used my silhouette to cut out the words, Asha is two.

Airplane Birthday

To make the headphones a bit more festive I added number 2 using white vinyl. (The font is Janda Manatee Solid.)

Paper Airplane Birthday Party

Despite her face, Asha is having a lot of fun! (He had just woken up after a fun morning at the children's museum.)

Airplane birthday party invitations, happy birthday airplane banner, airplane 1st birthday, airplane, airplane birthday plates, airplane birthday decorations, 1st birthday airplane theme, first birthday airplane theme, airplane birthday banner, airplane themed birthday party, airplane birthday invitation, airplane birthday party